Open Ashram Service
Immerse into a moment of peace, Experience yourself in silence, Bring in your questions anonymously, Listen to mindful & spiritual exemplifications, Relax body and mind, Find out about the true meaning of life, Reflect and Learn to Think better of yourself, this world, and your fellow human beings.
Our Open Ashram Service offers relaxation for body and mind in a harmonic environment, through silence and guided meditation, along with the chance of finding self-awareness, stimulated through our anonymous Question & Answer Practice. As we arrive, we will take a moment for ourselves to reflect on what is bothering us inside, mentally, or spiritually, regarding the experiences which show in our lives, but also regarding our overall goal: “Being Unconditional Satisfied”. Everyone can place his concern anonymously by writing it down or upfront by using our online Q/A-tool. All questions will then be answered in a general meditative speech, again anonymously. Since all answers will be given to all participants, the value of mental and spiritual exemplification is substantial. In this service we will be together for a good reason, and not just accidentally. We will have more in common, as one would imagine, and together we can benefit from a larger scale of answers, which will help to see obstacles from a different and more peaceful perspective.
The Open Ashram is regularly offered to help keep our personal development going. Continually developing our consciousness is a central part of finding true satisfaction and unconditional joy within ourselves. Try this service for making more of your own steps, as well as enjoying a relaxing meditation for your Body and Mind.
Can’t find this service in our schedule? Ask us and we will set it up for you!
Purpose and Assistance for:
- Enhancement of Inner-Satisfaction
- Increase of Serenity and Calmness
- Mental Regeneration and Body Relaxation
- Improvement of Sleeping Quality
- Growth of Consciousness through Self-Awareness
- Discovering the Avenue to Oneself
- Finding and Feeling of Absolute Joy
- Arrival Meditation & Silence – 5 min
- Inward Looking & Reflection – 15 min
- Guided Meditation for Body and Mind Relaxation – 15 min
- Stillness Meditation – 5 min
- Question & Answer Practice
- Mindful & Spiritual Exemplification – 30 min
- Affirmative Meditation – 15 min
75 – 90 min
Pricing and Appointment:
- Open/Private Group: $45/Person
- Home-Visit for Private Groups: extra $5/mile distance
- Buy 5 get 6 – Bonus Card
Prices vary and depend on the time of day. Appointments can be set up flexible, in the early morning, evening, on weekends, and during holidays. Home-Visits are available.