Clarity & Calm
Mental Training can help us find a healthy view of life, more patience, and steady satisfaction. It aims to strengthen ourselves mentally and is supposed to help us solve the difficult situations of life. With a strong mentality, we can find our true-self and personality with more ease. The focal point of mental training is handling our thoughts, by detecting and changing negative ones, as well as coping with the fears, that stick to them. They are often hidden in our subconscious and can be the root cause of the negativity we experience in our outside world. It is because thoughts tend to manifest themselves in our lives, as we believe in them and put our emotions inside. This is what we can call the law of cause and effect. We should really consider that the world we experience is simply an expression of the mental pictures we carry inside of us, created by our imagination and thoughts, many of them properly hidden and some of them destructive.
There are many indications that thoughts are false, not only unethical but, simply formulated, arise from our fears. These thoughts are mainly responsible for the way we act and try to take action of coverage on the outside. This is taking place fast and unconscious; otherwise, we could detect this behavior faster and by ourselves. But if we are attentive and aware enough to take over the responsibility for our thoughts, we can finally start detecting and denying the negativity inside of them. In this way, we can deny or let false and negative thoughts pass by, without believing in them and stopping to arrange our imagination to them. By not giving our anxiety the space to unfold, there will be more room inside of us, which we now can enrich with harmony, positivity, and faith. Mental Training is also supposed to increase the quality of our thoughts, where we have to stay focused and concentrated under stress. On the other hand, we will exercise how to stop a high load of unpleasant thoughts, for example, when we need to find rest and regeneration. Through this method of inner-clearing, we will straighten up our inside and find more ease and freedom. We will be the ones that control our thoughts, and we will no longer allow our thoughts to control us.
Our mental training is combined with our beautiful meditation, helping us to be in a calm state and to precisely detect and deny false and negative thoughts. You will enjoy both the relaxing meditation and soon the results of your mental exercise.
Purpose and Assistance for:
- Enhancement of Inner-Satisfaction
- Increase of Serenity and Calmness
- Mental Regeneration and Body Relaxation
- Detection of deep-seated blockades
- Improvement of Sleeping Quality
- Constructive Handling of anxiety and fears
- Growth of Consciousness through Self-Awareness
- Mental Revitalization
- Reduction of unnecessary thoughts
- Improvement of Mental Concentration
- Meditation for Mind Relaxation – 15 min
- Guided Stillness Meditation – 15 min
- Meditation for Body Relaxation – 15 min
- Easy Body Stretching – 15 min
- Open Conversation – 15 min
- Mindful Exemplification – 15 min
- Spiritual Exemplification – 15 min
- Thought Contemplation – 15 min
- Freehand Spiral Drawing – 15 min
- Inward Looking & Reflection – 30 min
- Deep Rest Meditation – 45 min
45 – 75 min
Pricing and Appointment:
- Individuals: $145/Person daytime – $235/Person evening
- Couples: $80/Person daytime – $125/Person evening
- Home-Visit: extra $5/mile distance
- Buy 5 get 6 – Bonus Card
Prices vary and depend on the time of day. Appointments can be set up flexible, in the early morning, evening, on weekends, and during holidays. Home-Visit available.