Contemplation & Meditation Workshop
Immerse into a moment of peace, Experience yourself in silence, Bring in your questions anonymously, Listen to mindful & spiritual exemplifications, Relax body and mind, Find out about the true meaning of life, Reflect and Learn to Think better of yourself, this world, and your fellow human beings.
Our Contemplation and Meditation Workshop is an extended version of our Open Ashram Service. It offers a more intense experience and the possibility to elaborate deep-rooted obstacles more precisely by responding to the given answers; anonymously, but to the benefit of all participants.
“The workshop offers relaxation for body and mind in a harmonic environment, through silence and guided meditation, along with the chance of finding self-awareness, stimulated through our anonymous Question & Answer Practice. As we arrive, we will take a moment for ourselves to reflect on what is bothering us inside, mentally, or spiritually, regarding the experiences which show in our lives, as well as our overall destination: “Being Unconditional Satisfied”. Everyone can place his concern anonymously by writing it down. All questions will then be answered in a general meditative speech, again anonymously. Since all answers will be given to all participants, the value of mental and spiritual exemplification is substantial. In this service we will be together for a good reason, and not just accidentally. We will have more in common, as one would imagine, and together we can benefit from a larger scale of answers, which will help to see obstacles from a different and more peaceful perspective.”
We will enjoy further meditations and affirmations to receive a deeper understanding of how we can treat ourselves more mindful and benevolent. We will take a break with refreshments and snacks, together with a meditative walk in the nearby park and a small outside meditation.
Purpose and Assistance for:
- Enhancement of Inner-Satisfaction
- Increase of Serenity and Calmness
- Mental Regeneration and Body Relaxation
- Growth of Consciousness through Self-Awareness
- Discovering the Avenue to Oneself
- Improvement of Sleeping Quality
- Finding and Feeling of Absolute Joy
- Arrival Meditation & Silence – 15 min
- Soundbath & Images
- Inward Looking & Reflection – 3x 15 min
- Guided Meditation for Body and Mind Relaxation – 15 min
- Stillness Meditation – 3x 5 min
- Question & Answer Practice
- Mindful & Spiritual Exemplification – 3x 30 min
- Break: Refreshments & Snacks – 30 min
- Outside Walk & Meditation – 30 min
- Affirmative Meditation – 15 min
Pricing and Appointment:
- Open/Private Group: $165/Person
- Home-Visit for Private Groups: $5/mile distance
Prices vary and depend on the time of day. Appointments can be set up flexible, in the early morning, evening, on weekends, and during holidays. Home-Visits are available if applicable.